A new puzzle game from Kim Swift, the same woman who came up with Portal, stuns me with its brilliance! I’m a big fanatic about the Portal series and I find it hard to stand equal to the sheer amazingness of it. However, Quantum Conundrum’s innovative gameplay and similarity to Portal surprised me. I’m not entirely done with the game yet, but I’m very pleased with what I've seen so far. I’m glad I get to review this!
My first book, A Chase Through Time is live!
- The Things They Carried – O’Brien’s Use of Writing to Escape Reality
- Was Lincoln Morally Right?
- People and the Elements
- The Tree
- The World if Animals Could Talk
- Slender Biology Project – Explaining Photosynthesis (Video)
- Quantum Conundrum Review
- National Cheese Pizza Day
- A Dog’s Purpose Review
- Owning a Beagle Puppy