If I were on a deserted island, and I could bring five things, what would I bring? I don't know about you, but here's what I would take. First of all, a fishing pole. I mean, sure, a bag of food is a good idea, but what if you ran out? I'd rather live on fish then eventually starve! I'd also want to bring a machine that can turn salt water into drinking water (yes, they exist!). That way, instead of eventually running out of water and dying of thirst, I'd be able to live off of ocean water! Probably the Continue reading
My first book, A Chase Through Time is live!
- The Things They Carried – O’Brien’s Use of Writing to Escape Reality
- Was Lincoln Morally Right?
- People and the Elements
- The Tree
- The World if Animals Could Talk
- Slender Biology Project – Explaining Photosynthesis (Video)
- Quantum Conundrum Review
- National Cheese Pizza Day
- A Dog’s Purpose Review
- Owning a Beagle Puppy