Dogs are excellent animals – loyal, kind, smart, and friendly. I picked up a beagle of my own a few weeks ago and named him Odie (short for the very awesome name Odysseus Maximus). I got him at eight weeks old, only a puppy, and I can’t say he hasn’t been a handful. I wanted to write a review on owning a puppy of the beagle breed so that I could express my feelings of getting the dog and help those of you who are considering getting your own beagle puppy make a decision. So take a look at my own Continue reading
My first book, A Chase Through Time is live!
- The Things They Carried – O’Brien’s Use of Writing to Escape Reality
- Was Lincoln Morally Right?
- People and the Elements
- The Tree
- The World if Animals Could Talk
- Slender Biology Project – Explaining Photosynthesis (Video)
- Quantum Conundrum Review
- National Cheese Pizza Day
- A Dog’s Purpose Review
- Owning a Beagle Puppy